School Documents and Links
|Dance Permission Form||LSU Emergency Text Message System||Moodle Course List|
|Official Withdrawl Form||Organization Application||Student Handbook|
|Pupil Progression Plan||Request for Student Records||School Improvement Plan|
|School Report Card||Service Program||Transcript Request Form|
|Authorization for Release of Confidential Information||Immunization Requirements||Physician's Authorization for Special Health Care|
|Medication Order||Medical Data Card|
|Please visit our ULS Counseling Services website for educational resources.|
|Executive Summary||What is AdvancED?||Narrative One|
|Narrative Two||Narrative Three||Narrative Four|
|Narrative Five||Narrative Six||Narrative Seven|
|LSU Lab School’s long awaited AdvancED Reaccreditation visit took place on November 1st and 2nd, 2011.
We received commendations for significant accomplishments in meeting and/or exceeding the seven accreditation standards by earning rankings of “highly functional” in all categories. This is a rare accomplishment which has been enjoyed by very few schools that participate in this international reaccreditation process.
The Quality Assurance Review Team commended the LSU Laboratory School for:
• The administrative team and faculty have created a strong, professional relationship characterized by commitment to the mission of the school, high levels of accessibility and visibility, and a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities
• Stakeholder support and involvement enhances the resources and operations of the school
• The IB and Dual Enrollment programs offer unique opportunities for community awareness, community service, and academic growth
• A well-defined and articulated process for curriculum alignment has been developed and implemented across grades K-12
• Safe, inviting, and well-maintained facilities create an environment that is conducive to teaching and learning
• A strong sense of pride and a culture of excellence permeate the school and its stakeholders
Thank you to students, parents, faculty, staff, and the community at large who support the Lab School and help to make it the exceptional school it is.