|Accounting Form||Administration Forms||Miscellaneous Forms|
|Captains' Parent's Letter
||Application For Leave||Cub Club Membership|
|Credit Card Payment||Faculty Handbook|
|Non-LSU Employee Reimbursement||Foundation Request, Non-Technology||Technology Resources|
|Petty Cash Reimbursement||Foundation Request, Technology||Cub Help Form|
|Request for LSU employee reimbursement||Fund-raising Request Form||Equipment Checkout|
|Request for Petty Cash Fund||High School Schedule||LSU GROK Resources|
|Pupil Progression Plan||Middle School Schedule||Troubleshooting Checklist|
|Outside Employment, PM11|
|Activities||Professional Development||Travel Forms|
|Activity Calendar Request Form||School Improvement Plan||Authorization to Travel|
|Conference Room Calendar
||School Report Card||Travel Advance|
|Field Trip Forms||Strategic Plan||Travel Insurance|
|Privately Owned Vehicles||Substitute Request Form|
|Teaching Certificate Renewal|
Contemporary Issues in Education Research
We are pleased to offer this PDF copy of the print version of Contemporary Issues in Education Research, (ISSN 1935-1127).
If you would like to submit to the journal please email articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Articles can be of any length from 800 up to a maximum of 5,000 words (excluding references). References should be kept to a reasonable minimum. The Contemporary Issues in Education Research provides a forum for discussion and controversy. Articles may provide a broad overview of a particular area or issue, discuss theory, or debate applied issues and practical and professional problems.
AdvancED Re accreditation
|Executive Summary||What is AdvancED?|
|Narrative One||Narrative Two|
|Narrative Three||Narrative Four|
|Narrative Five||Narrative Six|
|Narrative Seven||Strategic Plan|
LSU Lab School’s AdvancED Re accreditation visit took place on November 1st and 2nd, 2011.
We received commendations for significant accomplishments in meeting and/or exceeding the seven accreditation standards by earning rankings of “highly functional” in all categories. This is a rare accomplishment which has been enjoyed by very few schools that participate in this international re accreditation process.
The Quality Assurance Review Team commended the LSU Laboratory School for:
• The administrative team and faculty have created a strong, professional relationship characterized by commitment to the mission of the school, high levels of accessibility and visibility, and a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities
• Stakeholder support and involvement enhances the resources and operations of the school
• The IB and Dual Enrollment programs offer unique opportunities for community awareness, community service, and academic growth
• A well-defined and articulated process for curriculum alignment has been developed and implemented across grades K-12
• Safe, inviting, and well-maintained facilities create an environment that is conducive to teaching and learning
• A strong sense of pride and a culture of excellence permeate the school and its stakeholders
Thank you to students, parents, faculty, staff, and the community at large who support the Lab School and help to make it the exceptional school it is.